DURAPOT vs. the other guys
In a test grow done starting August 20, 2016 and ending on November 30, 2016 comparing the Durapot to a Polypropylene felt smart pot and a polyethylene solid plastic grow pot all aproximately 18 gallon these are the picture results that we're taken after the test.
Unlike a standard polypropylene felt material pot or a solid plastic polyethylene 20 gallon grow pot that the tap root hardly ever matures the Durapot taproot shown in the picture #1 has grown to a very large size which allows for several more lateral roots to protrude from it's surface to increase the number and volume of the root system for more yield and a healthier plant.
Durapot’s controlled aeration supports a vigorous root system by air pruning the roots and eliminating root-bound, a term used when roots run out of space and grow in a circle in a round pot. This process stagnates the growth of the roots and interferes with the health & yield of the plant.
Controlled Soil Atmosphere
The Controlled Soil Atmosphere oxygen helps the roots absorb nutrients at a faster rate to increase the plant's growth rate by up to 30%. Unlike plastic pots, fabric pots allow for controlled breathability through the walls of the pot, making it easier for oxygen molecules to reach the plant’s roots. They also cause roots to “air prune” themselves which keeps the plant from getting root-bound as quickly as plastic pots would.
The square shape of the DURAPOT saves space between pots in a confined indoor area for a better plant-to-light ratio while holding up to 30% more soil.
Durapot is made with a 100% PES felt material that is not only resistant to acids and bases but also biological damage from mold and mildew. It is also antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal. The superior drainage of the material eliminates over-watering problems while the white color of the material keeps roots and soil cool while under HPS lighting or direct sunlight. The PES material has an exceptional resistance to all UV weather under HPS or direct sun compared to the pots made in the grow industry out of recycled Polypropylene, which lose 70% of their strength in approximately 6 days of exposure to UV.
The Durapot is designed with NO obsolescence built into the design and is sewn with the highest quality Polymer thread with the strongest tensile strength to keep the seams together for years of use. The Durapot was designed for the serious grower.
In a test grow done starting August 20, 2016 and ending on November 30,2016 comparing the Durapot to a Polypropylene felt smart pot and a polyethylene solid plastic grow pot all approximately 18 gallon these are the picture results that we're taken after the test.
- Superior in all indoor and outdoor grow applications
- The square shape of the pot saves space and holds 30% more soil
- White in color to reduce heat and soil temperature
- Impeccable resistance to all UV, HPS or direct sunlight
- Leading container for control of Soil Atmosphere to promote vigorous plant growth
- Variety of weights and densities for the control of soil atmosphere
- Exceptional resistance to most minerals, bases, organic acids and other oxidizing agents
- Excellent resistance to mildew, fungus and microbials
- Faultless resistance to abrasion and wear
- Higher heat tolerance (420°F to 480°F) than polypropylene
- Quick and easy to start your grow, relocate, wash and store for future use
- Reusable containers durable enough for many years of use
- Air pruning stimulates root branching and enhances root growth for happy healthy plants
- Excellent drainage eliminating problems of over watering
- Great for vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, beans, herbs and flowers
- Controlled soil atmosphere oxygen helps the roots absorb nutrients faster, increasing the plant's growth rate up to 30%
- Controlled breathability through the fabric walls of the pot allow oxygen molecules to more easily reach the plant’s roots
- Roots “air prune” themselves which keep the plant from getting root-bound